Bivona Adult TTS Tracheostomy Tubes are made of soft, flexible silicone. The Adult TTS Trach Tube benefits patients requiring cuff inflation for managed, controlled leaks. This Trach Tube provides protection from potential aspiration during feeding or for short periods of total tracheal seal. When the silicone cuff is totally deflated, the Adult TTS Trach Tube adds no distinguishable dimension to the outer diameter of the tube's shaft, yet it can be partially or completely inflated for varied airway management needs. TTS is the most versatile tracheostomy tube available. Bivona designs their Trach Tubes using inert silicone for sensitive stomas and sensitive airway tissues. The silicone shaft is reinforced with wire to minimize the risk of kinking. The Adult TTS Bivona Tracheostomy Tube provides a soft, flexible feel to the patient to maximize comfort. Marketed and branded as a Portex Tracheostomy Tube, Bivona also manufactures the Biovona Neonatal Trach Tube and Bivona Uncuffed Pediatric Trach Tubes.
Bivona Adult TTS Tracheostomy Tube Features & Benefits
- soft and flexible silicone stays soft in the trachea.
- Kink resistant tube to keep air passageway open.
- May be reprocessed up to 5 times.
- Contoured neck flange is Atraumatic.
Bivona Adult TTS Tracheostomy Tubes
Bivona Adult TTS Tracheostomy Tube Specifications
- TTS Trach Tube Size Options: 5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm, 8.5mm 9mm, & 9.5mm.
- Inside Diameter Options: 5mm, 6mm, 6.5mm, 7mm, 7.5mm, 8mm, 8.5mm, 9mm, & 9.5mm.
- Outside Diameter Options: 7.3mm, 8.7mm, 9.4mm, 10mm, 10.4mm 11mm, 11.8mm, 12.3mm & 13.3mm.
- TTS Trach Tube Length Options: 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 88mm, & 98mm.