Bivona Mid-Range Air-Cuf trach tubes, made by Smiths Medical, are designed with comfort in mind. The air-filled cuffs have a traditional look, yet the all-silicone trach tube material will sit comfortably in the trachea. These tubes come with a clip-in abturator with hollow tip to allow tube changes through guidewire. The tip of the Air-Cuf is soft and rounded as to reduce the chance of trauma. The trach material is designed in such a way as to decrease chance for bacteria adhering to the tube.
The cuffed tracheal tubes come packaged sterile and will come with the abturator, twill trach tie, and a 15mm disconnect wedge.
For cuffless trach tubes by Smith Medical, look to the Sims Portex Uncuffed Fenestrated DIC Trach Tubes, or the uncuffed versions of the Sims Portex Flex DIC Tracheostomy Tubes.
Bivona Mid-Range Aire-Cuf Tracheostomy Tube Features and Benefits
- The silicone is soft and comfortable in the trachea.
- The tubes have a soft, low trauma tip.
- Designed for a decreased opportunity for bacterial adhesion to the tube.
Bivona Mid-Range Aire-Cuf Adult Tracheostomy Tubes
Bivona Mid-Range Aire-Cuf Tracheostomy Tube Specifications
- Manufacturer: Smiths Medical
- Trach Sizes
- Inner Diameter: 5.0mm, 6.0mm, 7.0mm, 8.0mm, 9.0mm, 9.5mm
- Outer Diameter: 7.4mm, 8.8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12.3mm, and 12.9mm
- Length: 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 88mm, 98mm, 98mm
- Includes: Obturator, twill trach tie and 15 mm disconnect wedge
- Manufacturer Numbers: 750150, 750160, 750170, 750180, 750190, 750195