The Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress by Drive Medical uses a multi-layered, high density foam to provide optimal pressure redistribution for individuals in long term care facilities. The top layer of foam is high resilient and die-cut, which provides comfort and proper pressure redistribution. The ultra-soft heel section is uniquely designed to provide extremely low skin interface pressure, preventing pressure ulcers. The mattress cover is a 2-way stretch, water resistant, vapor permeable nylon ensuring users comfort and hygiene. The cover provides a low moisture transmission rate (MVT) which keeps the patient cool, dry and comfortable.
- Economical option maximizes value and comfort with 3 full layers of foam
- Top layer uses unique die-cutting and a true memory foam heel section to optimize zoned pressure redistribution
- Bottom layer provides full length horizontally scored articulation cuts extending the durability and life of the mattress significantly. The optional 3 Inch elevated perimeter prevents patient falls and the Cut Out sections facilitates easy transfers in and our of bed
- Cover is fire retardant, fluid proof, tear resistant, low shear, and easy to clean. Stretch cover is fluid and tear resistant. Low shear and easy to clean
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs; Dimensions: 80"(L) x 36"(W) x 6"(H)
Drive Medical Gravity 7 Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress, No Cut