The Harmony True Low Air Loss Tri-Therapy Mattress Replacement System is intended for the prevention and treatment of all stages of pressure ulcers. This 1300 liter per minute (LPM) pump provides consistent air flow for therapeutic levels of pressure redistribution and pulsation. The True Low Air Loss feature controls the microclimate keeping the patient cool, dry and comfortable. A silver ion treated, 2 way stretch cover combined with a low shear fabric offers odor control, antimicrobial protection, and patient comfort.
- True LAL System for microclimate control and comfort; 1300 LPM Blower with Pulsation and Alternating Pressure; Moisture/vapor permeable, water resistant, antimicrobial silver ion, 2 way stretch cover
- Comfort setting control based on patient's weight for optimal comfort and therapy; Seat Inflation feature for added support in the Fowler position; CPR valve provides rapid deflation
- Adjustable alternating cycle times available in 5, 10, 15, and 20 min; Visual and audio low pressure, power, and system failure alarms; Cable management system for added convenience and protection
- Auto firm for rapid inflation for safer repositioning and transferring; 20 inflatable 8" air cells; Easy storage and transport with carrying bag; Power outage protection with a foam mattress insert
- Mattress Dimensions: 80"L x 36"W x 8"H; Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.; Airflow: 1300 LPM
Drive Medical Harmony True Low Air Loss Tri Therapy Mattress Replacement System