Designed to prevent, treat and manage pressure ulcers in the home or long term care setting, the med-aire assure combination therapy mattress system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration. The med-aire assure incorporates a system of eighteen 5 inch individual bladders over a 3 inch foam base. The pump offers a static feature as well as adjustable comfort settings by patient weight. The removable cover is quilted for comfort, low shear, anti-microbial, water-resistant and vapor permeable. Plus, a CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
- Alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration
- Incorporates eighteen 5 inch individual bladders over a 3 inch foam base
- Pump offers adjustable comfort settings and static feature
- Removable quilted cover is low-shear, anti-microbial, water-resistant and vapor permeable
- CPR valve
- Mattress Cover Material is made up of Fluid-Resistant Nylon