The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of Pressure Ulcers. The mattress has 20 air bladders, nine with laser holes to achieve the low air loss function and to increase patients comfort by keeping the affected area cool and dry ensuring a speedy recovery. The Aire cells are 8" high and are constructed with 40% nylon/60% PVC for longevity and durability. The zippered mattress cover is constructed with a quilted, urethane coated, nylon fabric which is, water resistant, vapor permeable, machine washable and low sheer safeguarding the patients skin and comfort. The "Whisper Quiet" pump produces a consistent air flow and the special vibration isolating features insure that the patient rests easily. The LED and audible alarms provide critical performance date and alert a caregiver when the pressure falls below 10mmHG, guaranteeing the patient is always comfortable.Quick fill adapter and carry bag standard.
- This combination therapy 8" mattress replacement system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration; Mattress can operate in alternating or static pressure mode
- Each one of the 20, 8" deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced and a CPR valve allows for rapid deflation
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort,Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode
- Nylon cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered. The "WHISPER QUIET" pump produces consistent air flow. Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow
- Mattress Dimensions: 80"(L) x 36"(W) x 8"(H); Pump Dimensions: 11"(L) x 8.1"(W) x 3.9"(H); Weight Capacity: 350 lbs; Pump Airflow: 8 LPM; Cycle Time: 10 Minutes