Halyard T-Piece Closed Suction Catheter System, was formally known as Kimberly Clark Kimvent T-Piece Closed Suction Trach Systems, allow suctioning while maintaining ventilation and oxygenation. The Halyard Closed Suction System is designed to safely suction patients on mechanical ventilation by removing secretions from the airways. This closed suction system is designed for adults, the Adult Suction Catheters feature a clear T-Piece attachment to the artificial airway with 22 mm connections on both sides of the "T". Halyard T-Piece Closed Suction System is offered in a variety of French sizes, lengths, and accessories to meet both patient and caregiver needs.
Halyard T-Piece Closed Suction Trach System Components
- Irrigation Port
- Locking Thumb Port
- Wet Pak Saline Vials available on some versions.
- Metered Dose Inhaler Ports available on some versions.
- Directional Tip available separately.
Halyard T-Piece Closed Suction Trach System Features & Benefits
- Provides closed suction while while maintaining ventilation and oxygenation.
- Added visibility with clear T-Piece.
Halyard Closed Suction Catheter System, T-Piece (KimVent)
- Halyard Product Numbers: 2105, 2155, 2205, 2219, 8169, 22056, 22058, 22059, 220135, 21513511, 22012356 220123568.
- Application: Tracheostomy Tube.
- Product Sizes: 10 French, 12 French, 14 French, 16 French, 18 French..
- Trach Length Options: 12", 21.3", and 22.2"
- Other Options
- Flex Tube Size: 22 mm x 22 mm x 4"
- Fixed Adapter Size: 15 mm x 22 mm.
- Swivel Adapter Size: 15 mm.
- Wet Pak Saline Vail Size: 15 mL x 12 Vials
- Single Patient Use
- Gamma Sterilized
- Manufacturer: Halyard (fka Kimberly Clark)
- HCPCS code: A4605