The Invacare Carroll Series CS3 Adjustable Bed features an ergonomic, user-friendly pendant control that can be attached to either side of the bed to suit caregiver preference or situational need. The bed can be raised and lowered as needed to sit at a more comfortable and strain-reducing height for the caregiver, and the feet and head can be elevated independently as needed for patient comfort and caregiver access; the Auto Contour feature will elevate both the head and feet simultaneously to prevent shear during transition. The bed stays securely in place when raised with the maxi-lock system and features mobility casters that can only be used at the lowest level. Arched cross slats reduce shear on the mattress, encourage better airflow, and provide the same comfort as traditional grid patterns. Three different rail types are available to suit patient need, and the head and foot boards come in two styles with multiple finishes to accommodate established d'cor or suit aesthetic preference. The entire bed features convenient, tool-free assembly.
- Height-adjustable to reduce caregiver strain and facilitate smoother transitions
- Auto contour feature to reduce shear on patient during head and foot elevation
- Maxi-lock feature to keep bed securely in place when raised with casters for convenient mobility when lowered
- Unique arched bed slats for reduced shear on mattress and increased airflow without sacrificing patient comfort
- Three bed rails options and head and foot board style and finish options for customized bed that suits facility or patient need and preference
Product Specifications / Dimensions
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs
- Height Range: 8.5" x 27"
- Maximum Back Angle: 70 degrees
- Product Weight: 190 lbs
- Deck Length: 80"
- Bed Width: 36"