The Invacare Carroll Series CS5 Adjustable Bed is height-adjustable to reduce strain on the caregiver by raising to a more comfortable working height. The feet and head elevate independently or, with the Auto Contour feature, simultaneously to reduce shear on the patient during transition. An ergonomic, user-friendly pendant controls these adjustments and can be attached to either side of the bed to suit caregiver preference or situational need. The maxi-lock system keeps the bed securely in place while the safe-locking casters allow for convenient mobility at any height. The bed is available in two bed lengths to suit the patient and features arched bed slats that reduce shear on the mattress, encourage better airflow, and provide the same comfort as traditional grid patterns. Three different rail types are available to suit patient need, and the head and foot boards come in two styles with multiple finishes to accommodate established deor or suit aesthetic preference. The entire bed features convenient, tool-free assembly.
- Unique, arched bed slats to reduce mattress shear and increase airflow without sacrificing patient comfort
- Height-adjustability to reduce strain on caregiver and facilitate smoother transitions
- Secure locking system to keep bed in place with safe-locking casters for convenient mobility at any height
- Auto contour feature for simultaneous head and foot elevation that reduces shear on patient
- Three bed rails options and head and foot board style and finish options for customized bed that suits facility or patient need and preference
Product Specifications / Dimensions
- Product Weight: 190 lbs
- Maximum Back Angle: 70 degrees
- Bed Width: 36" or 42"
- Bed Length: 80"
- Height Range: 9" to 30"
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs