The Invacare Carroll Series CS7 Adjustable Bed uses an ergonomically-shaped, straightforward pendant control that can be attached to either side of the bed for flexibility; an optional attendant control panel embedded in the footboard of the bed allows caregivers convenient control of bed adjustments without disturbing the patient. Included wall bumpers ensure the bed is a safe distance from the wall for operation at all times. The bed is height-adjustable, allowing caregivers to choose a more comfortable and strain-reducing working height. The foot and head of the bed can be elevated independently as needed for patient comfort and caregiver access; the Auto Contour feature elevates both the head and foot simultaneously, preventing shear and sliding during transition. The lock system keeps the bed securely in place at all times, while the safe-locking casters provide convenient portability at any height with simple caregiver activation. Multiple bed lengths and widths are available, each of which features curved slats that reduce shear on the mattress, encourage better airflow, and provide the same comfort as traditional grid patterns. Three different rail types are available to suit patient need, and the head and foot boards come in two styles with multiple finishes to accommodate established decor or suit aesthetic preference. The entire bed features convenient, tool-free assembly.
This bed was chosen as one of our Top 5 Best Full-Electric Hospital Beds. Want to learn how it stacks up to the competition? Check out our full comparison on Caregiver University.
- Adjustable head and foot elevation with auto-contour for simultaneous adjustment to reduce shear
- Height-adjustable to accommodate comfortable caregiver working height and facilitate smooth transitions
- Secure locking system when stationary with caregiver-activated casters for convenient mobility at any height
- Unique curved slats for reduced shear on mattress and increased airflow without sacrificing patient comfort
- Three bed rails options and head and foot board style and finish options for customized bed that suits facility or patient need and preference
Product Specifications / Dimensions
- Product Weight: 190 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs
- Height Range: 7" - 30"
- Bed Length: 80"
- Maximum Back Angle: 70 degrees
- Bed Width: 36"