The Invacare microAIR MA65 Therapeutic Support Surface model improves air circulation and cools the body temperature with a unique system of air released into the mattress. The MA65 mattress is an alternating pressure with ondemand low air loss mattress replacement system that aids in the prevention and treatment of Stage I to IV pressure ulcers. The microAIR bariatric mattress alternates in 5, 10, 15 or 20 minute cycles while air pressure is constantly monitored to maintain proper pressure redistribution based on the weight of the user. Aids in preventing and treating stage I to IV pressure ulcers.
- Visual and audio alarms warn during low pressure or power outage
- Mattress remains inflated during power outage as long as air hose is connected to the compressor
- Rolls up and features an attached carry strap for easy transport and storage
- , fluid resistant, vapor permeable cover guards against friction and shear. 10 Nylon, buckled straps firmly secure the mattress to the bed
- When activated, 25% more air is automatically pushed into the mattress to prevent residents from bottoming out when bed is articulated