The Invacare Solace Performance Therapeutic Support Mattresses feature three different zones of 1.8-pound density foam; the head and foot section are softer to relieve pressure on the parts of the body where pressure ulcers are most likely, and the middle section is firmer to offer better support and encourage proper spine alignment. A fortress style pattern in the foam ensures uniform weight distribution to further relieve pressure. Materials are fluid-resistant and compliant with federal fire regulations. Choose from an 80-inch and 84-inch length to suit preexisting bedframes as well as patient demographic.
- 1.8-pound density foam is durable and capable of supporting up to 300 pounds to accommodate most patients
- Available in two different length options to suit preexisting bedframes as well as patient demographic
- Firm middle section to encourage proper spine alignment
- Soft head and foot zone to reduce pressure on areas most at risk for pressure ulcers
- Fortress style cut foam for optimal uniform weight distribution
- Dimensions: 80/84 L x 36 W x 6 H
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs