Pediatric Tracheostomy Collars, manufactured by Marpac, are made with soft, pillow-like foam with smooth, sealed edges to keep your little patients comfortable. To make sure that children won’t have to deal with uncomfortable closures, they are made of soft fabric twill or thin Velcro® with rounded edges that won’t irritate or bite into skin.
Featuring a quick and secure application, the Pediatric Tracheostomy Collars will limit movement of the tracheostomy tube to reduce accidental decannulation. This pediatric trach collar offers an "expand-as-you-grow" option, which can be used for neonatal to pediatric patients. This pediatric trach collar, additionally, is latex-free.
Pediatric Tracheostomy Collars Features and Benefits
- Adjustable collar.
- Quick and secure application.
- Reduces the possibility of decannulation.
- Soft, pillow-like foam with smooth, sealed edges for patient comfort.
- Will not irritate or bite into skin.
Marpac Pediatric Tracheostomy Tube Holder
Pediatric Tracheostomy Collars Specifications
- Product Number: 203.
- Color: White.
- Unit of Measure: 100 per box.
- Application: To secure a tracheostomy tube on neonatal to pediatric patients.
- Manufacturer: Marpac.
- HCPCS Code: A7526.