Prefilled AirLife Sodium Chloride Nebulizer Kit, manufactured by CareFusion, administers an optimal solution, offers unparalleled performance, and ease of use for respiratory patients.
With this nebulizer kit, you can receive either heated or cool productions of aerosol that are adjustable from 28 to 100% FiO2, fraction of inspired oxygen. This concentration is 0.45% NaCl, sterile sodium chloride for inhalation, USP.
To enhance your respiratory therapy, you can purchase an optional and complementary nebulizer heater, available here. In addition to obtaining heated aerosols, this nebulizer heater will simultaneously reduce the possibility of contamination.
If this prefilled nebulizer does not meet your medical needs or you need a higher concentration of this solution, check out this sodium chloride nebulizer kit here.
Prefilled AirLife Nebulizer Features and Benefits
- Delivers both heated heated or cool aerosols.
- Easy set-up design.
- Optional and complementary products, such as the nebulizer heater.
Prefilled 0.45% Sodium Chloride Nebulizer Kit with Nebulizer Cap
Prefilled AirLife Nebulizer Specifications
- Product Number: CN4505 and CN4510.
- Sizes: 500 mL and 1,000 mL.
- Solution Concentration: 0.45% sodium chloride.
- Application: To assist with respiratory therapy and tracheal irrigation, especially patients that need sodium chloride for inhalation.
- Manufacturer: CareFusion.