Colored Trach Ties are a popular respiratory accessory that Pepper Medical distributes as Rainbow Ties™. Rainbow Ties™ are a great addition for children with tracheostomy tubes to bring a little color to an otherwise drab looking trach collar device. These collars are similar with features shared among Pepper Pedi-Ties®. This model comes through in look and in function and comes in either a one or two-piece system. The collars come with a variety of colorways including pastel and bold. The Rainbow Ties® are made with a moisture wicking technology that Pepper refers to as Drywick® -- a fabric that draws moisture to the surface rather than irritating the skin below the collar. The collar includes a soft plush backing that makes it more comfortable for the wearer.
Rainbow Ties™ Features and Benefits
- Added colors lighten the mood and are a hit with children.
- They are soft, hypoallergenic, no-stretch cotton that ensures patient safety and comfort.
- They wick away moisture from under the color reducing the chance of irritation and skin breakdown.
- Collars and easy to adjust.
- The plush backing adds more comfort.
Rainbow Ties® Specifications
- Manufacturer Numbers: 301PRBC, 301PRP, 301PRT, 301PRV, 501PRTA (two-piece)
- Manufacturer: Pepper Medical
- Colors: Bold, Pastel and Variety
- Dimensions: One-Piece: 11 1/2 inch x .75 inches, Two-Piece: 16 inch x .75 inches
- HCPCS: A7526