Smooth-Flo Corr-A-Tube, manufactured by Teleflex Medical, is a disposable, lightweight nebulizer tube that delivers aerosol therapy for respiratory patients.
Offering a smooth interior, more specifically no internal corrugates, this nebulizer tubing is perfect for aerosol therapy, as it inhibits the collection of condensation.
In addition to preventing the build-up of condensation, this nebulizer tubing provides whisper quiet passage of airflow, even at high flow rates.
The Smooth-Flo Corr-A-Tube, additionally, features an inside diameter of 22 mm, so it will effectively adapt to most respiratory therapy applications.
If this nebulizer tube does not meet your specific medical needs or you prefer internal corrugates, check out this nebulizer tubing here.
Smooth-Flo Corr-A-Tube Features and Benefits
- 22 mm inside diameter adapts to most aerosol therapy devices.
- No internal corrugates, which prevents condensation.
- Whisper quiet passage of airflow, even at high flow rates.
Smooth-Flo Corr-A Tube
Smooth-Flo Corr-A-Tube Specifications
- Product Numbers: 1410, 1413, and 1416.
- Lengths: 6, 24, and 48 inches.
- Inner Diameter: 22 mm.
- Application: To allow connectivity between respiratory devices.
- Manufacturer: Teleflex Medical.