Invacare's series of Solace Prevention Therapeutic Foam Mattresses are made with low-risk patient comfort and safety in mind. Each hospital mattress is dual-layered and designed to distribute a patient's weight evenly across its surface to mitigate the formation of pressure ulcers and lesions. The "fortress" foam cut design also aids in providing patients with greater support and relief, while simultaneously reducing heat and moisture by promoting airflow. The Solace Prevention Therapeutic Foam Mattress is 6" thick across the entire mattress, and a model is available with an extra 3" of thickness around the edges of the mattress only for additional side support.
This mattress was chosen as one of our Top 5 Best Hospital Bed Mattresses. Want to learn how it stacks up to the competition? Check out our full comparison on Caregiver University.
- Fluid-resistant and compliant with federal fire regulations for hospital use
- Convolute foam helps circulate air around mattress user
- Two layer quality foam designed for preventing pressure ulcers
- 70 denier nylon cover guards against friction with the non-skid bottom surface
- Helps distribute weight and lower interface pressure to help prevent pressure ulcers in low-risk residents