AirLife Tri-Flo No-Touch Catheters is a suction catheter to extract secretions from the upper airway. What you can expect with any Tri-Flo catheter is its design features two triangular eyes and beveled tip shown to increase suctioning with less invasive placement for added comfort to the patient. The Tri-Flo No-Touch Catheter means it comes packaged in a plastic sleeve creating a safety layer between medical clinician and patient. To aid with proper placement, sizes 8 Fr and 10 Fr have depth markings from 5 to 20 cm with markings every 2 cm.
A variety of sizes are offered with the Tri-Flo No-Touch Suction Catheter, including 8, 10 and 14 French sizes to meet the needs of a variety of patients. It also includes a pop-up basing for solution. All sizes are available as a singular catheter or in a case of 100.
Vyaire Medical also manufactures Airlife Sterile Solution to sterilize suction catheter and to use for any suctioning needs.
Features and Benefits
- Designed to Reduce Trauma to Patient
- Plastic Sleeve adds Safety Layer
- Beveled Tip with Triangular Eyes Increase Suctioning
- Depth Marking to Facilitate in Placement of Catheter
- Variety of Sizes
Tri-Flo No-Touch Suction Catheter Kit
- Manufacturer: Vyaire Medical, formerly Carefusion
- Brand: AirLife Tri-Flo
- Product Number: T160C, T161C, T164C
- French Sizes: 8 French, 10 French or 14 French
- Application: Open Suction Catheter
- Control Port: Yes
- Pop-up Solution Basin
- Latex-Free: Yes
- Sterile: No
- User: Adult
- HCPCS Code A4624
- UNSPSC Code: 42272011