entilator PB 980
Item #: 980S3ENDIUUS
Engineered to Help Patients Breathe More Naturally The Puritan Bennett™ 980 ventilator helps enable patients to breathe more naturally† through some of the most innovative breath delivery technology available.
- Intuitive and Highly Configurable Touch Screen: Graphs may be scaled and enlarged to full screen to improve visibility. You can pause the screen and review the last 60 seconds of patient data. The large-font screen can provide greater visibility to patient data.
- Safety Features: (1) Unique ventilation assurance feature - Ventilator will continue to deliver ventilatory support as close to the preset settings as feasible. (2) Stand-by-mode - Pauses ventilation and preserves settings when the patient is disconnected. (3) Status display - Additional screen located on breath delivery unit (BDU) that provides a redundant check of ventilator operation. (4) Hot swappable batteries - houses up to two batteries (up to four with a compressor installed).
- Connectivity - (1) Digital Communication Board - The digital communication board provides multiple USB ports for connections to external drives and an HDMI output port that can be used to project the touch screen externally. (2) Connecting to EMR System - The Puritan Bennett™ 980 ventilator has several options for connecting to external data systems.
- Patient Monitoring: Proximal flow sensor - The proximal flow sensor measures flow, pressure, and tidal volume right at the patient wye in neonate applications.
- Synchrony Tools: Advanced synchrony tools help clinicians set the ventilator to adapt to their patients' unique needs and help provide the appropriate level of support throughout the breath. Learn more about our unique synchrony tools from Medtronic for Puritan Bennett™ ventilators.
Ventilator PB 980
* No on hand inventory needed
* Keep traffic down in the waiting room
* Free Delivery to Veteran's residential
* No logistic cost (packing materials etc.)
* No Veteran appointments needed
* Increaste patient output