Item #: NON3150
WristOx2,™ Model 3150 Wrist-worn Pulse Oximeter
- Includes Medium Sensor
- The WristOx2, Model 3150 is a compact, wireless wrist-worn monitoring device that accurately monitors blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) levels and pulse rate in patients undergoing ambulatory monitoring to screen for breathing disorders such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease or sleep disorders such as obstructive sleep apnea.
- Engineered with Nonin's PureSAT® SpO2 technology, the WristOx2, Model 3150 is proven clinically accurate in the widest range of clinical settings and challenging patient conditions such as motion and low perfusion.
- Featuring Bluetooth® wireless technology, a new ergonomic design and larger screen size, the WristOx2, Model 3150 is designed to increase patient comfort and ease of use
* No on hand inventory needed
* Keep traffic down in the waiting room
* Free Delivery to Veteran's residential
* No logistic cost (packing materials etc.)
* No Veteran appointments needed
* Increaste patient output